Last updated: July, 2023
Superplay Ltd. (“Superplay”, “we”, “our” or “us”) develops and operates software applications, including the application "DominoDreams" (collectively; "Apps"). We also operate the website www.superplay.co, its subdomains and related features (“Websites”, and together with the Apps – the “Services”). We are dedicated to protecting your privacy rights and making our practices regarding your personal data more transparent and fair.
We strongly urge you to read this Policy and make sure that you fully understand and agree to it. If you do not agree to this Policy, please discontinue and avoid using our Services. You have the right to cease using our Services, pursuant to this Policy at any time.
You are not legally required to provide us with any Personal Data (as defined below), but without it we will not be able to provide you with the full range or with the best experience of using our Services.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSES:
Depending on your interaction with us, we may collect two types of data from you:
“Non-Personal Data” meaning aggregated, non-personal non-identifiable information, which may be made available or gathered via your access to and use of the Services. We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Data is collected. Such Non-Personal Data may include aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, such as browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data.
“Personal Data” meaning individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may, with reasonable effort, be used to identify an individual.
For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Data connected or linked to any Personal Data shall be deemed as Personal Data as long as such connection or linkage exists.
The list and table below detail the types of Personal Data we collect, the methods and purpose of such collection, and our lawful basis for processing such Personal Data:
- Online identifiers and technical information: When you interact with our Services, we collect your online identifiers, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address and Cookie ID, unique identifiers, as well as data concerning your device, operating system etc.
- Contact information: If you voluntarily contact us, through any means of communications we make available for support or other general inquiries you will be required to provide us with certain information such as your name, your organization name (i.e., on behalf of which you contact us), email address, and any additional information you decide to share with us.
- Account information: If you choose to register an account with our Services, we collect your full name, email address, phone number, birthdate and username. If you choose to log in, access or otherwise connect to the Services through a social networking service (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), we may collect your user ID and/or username associated with that social networking service, as well as any information you make public using that social networking service or that the social networking service allows us to access.
- Payment information: When you decide to deposit money in our Services, you will be required to provide us with your billing information. The information you will need to submit depends on which billing method you choose. For example, if you pay with a credit card, we will collect your card information.
We may use certain Personal Data to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Services, to enforce our legal terms and conditions, to protect the security or integrity of our databases, and to take precautions against legal liability. Such processing is based on our legitimate interests, which in this case are protecting our Services and data, exercising our legal rights, and complying with our legal obligations.
Providing users with a fair, balanced, and competitive experience on our Services is extremely important to us. Therefore, we strictly enforce prohibitions against cheating, hacking, account stealing, and any other unauthorized or fraudulent activity. When you create an account, play our games, or otherwise interact with our Services, we may use a variety of anti-cheat and fraud prevention technologies to help us identify and prevent malicious activity. These services may collect and analyze data about the game binary or your computer to detect cheating and may be provided by us or by third party service providers.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES:
We store Tracking Technologies on your device when you visit or access our Services (for example, when you are visiting our Website) – these are called "First Party Tracking Technologies". In addition, Tracking Technologies are stored by other third parties (for example, our analytics service providers, business partners, and advertisers), who run content on our Services – these are called "Third Party Tracking Technologies". Both types of Tracking Technologies may be stored either for the duration of your visit on our Services or for repeat visits.
There are various ways in which you can manage and control your Tracking Technologies settings. Methods for managing your Tracking Technologies preferences include: changing your browser settings to send a “Do-Not-Track” signal. In such case, your browser will send us a special signal to stop tracking your activity; However, please note that certain features of the Services may not work properly or effectively if you delete or disable Tracking Technologies.
To learn more about how can manage your cookies, below is a list of useful links that can provide you with more information on how to manage your Tracking Technologies:
You can learn more and turn off certain third party targeting and advertising Tracking Technologies by visiting the following third-party webpages:
- The Interactive Advertising Bureau (US)
- The Interactive Advertising Bureau (EU)
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
You can withdraw your consent to personalized advertising experience on your mobile device at any time by using your device settings as follows:
- On iOS, depending on the applicable iOS version, you may withdraw consent across all apps by either enabling the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting or disabling the “Allow Apps to Request to Track” permission in your iOS device settings. Depending on the applicable iOS version, instead of withdrawing consent on a device-wide basis, you may also have the option of withdrawing consent on a per-app basis by disabling tracking permissions for specific apps that appear under the “Allow Apps to Request to Track” setting in your iOS device settings (precise directions may differ depending on the applicable iOS version.)
- On Android devices, you may withdraw your consent in the Google Ads settings within your Android settings by enabling the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting (precise directions and the name of the setting may differ depending on the applicable Android versions and device manufacturer).
DATA SHARING – CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH:
We share your Personal Data with third parties, including our advertisers and service providers that help us maintain our Services. More information about the categories of such third-party recipients is described below:
When we share information with services providers, we ensure they only have access to such information that is strictly necessary for us to provide the Services. These parties are required to secure the Personal Data they receive and to use the Personal Data for pre-agreed purposes only while ensuring compliance with all applicable data protection regulations.
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING:
We may use your Personal Data ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning the Services as well as products, services, websites and applications which relate to affiliated companies or Superplay's business partners and affiliates (collectively: “Marketing Affiliates”), which we believe may interest you.
You may at any time decline receiving further marketing offers from us or from our business partners and Marketing Affiliates by contacting us via the contact details below.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
We acknowledge that different people have different privacy concerns and preferences. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. We allow you to exercise certain choices, rights, and controls in connection with your information. Depending on your relationship with us, your jurisdiction and the applicable data protection laws that apply to you, you may have the right to control and request certain limitations or rights to be executed. You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Data, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of Personal Data you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your Personal Data that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of Personal Data by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your Personal Data by us.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. You are welcome to contact us for any questions or requests through our contact details below.
We will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time. If you are unsatisfied with our response, you can lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection supervisory authority.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide our Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined to take into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot guarantee the security of any information. You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet and that there is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our security systems. Such breaches can lead to things such as reputational harm, fraud or identity theft. Therefore, we encourage you to exercise discretion regarding the Personal Data you choose to disclose. If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our Policy, or if any person attempted to abuse the Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly via our contact details available below.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER:
We operate globally, and any information that we collect, disclose or share, including (but not limited to) your Personal Data, can be stored in various jurisdictions around the world, For the purposes detailed in this Policy. We will only transfer or share your Personal Data to data recipients:
- located in non-EEA countries or UK which have been approved as providing adequate level of data protection by the European Committee; or
- who have entered into a legal agreement ensuring an adequate level of data protection, including the Standard Contractual Clauses as approved by the European Committee.
ELIGIBILITY AND CHILDREN PRIVACY:
Our Services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of majority, as defined by the applicable law in such individual's jurisdiction of residence ("Minor"). Superplay does not knowingly process Minor's information and will discard any data we receive from a user that we find or reasonably suspect to be a Minor immediately upon discovery. Please contact us via our contact details below if you have reason to believe that a Minor has shared any data with us.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY:
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. The most current version will always be posted on our Services (as reflected in the “Last Updated” heading). You are advised to check for updates regularly. By continuing to access or use our Services after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the updated Policy.
This Policy has been drafted in the English language, which is the original and controlling version of this Policy. All translations of this Policy into other languages shall be solely for convenience and shall not control the meaning or application of this Policy. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of the Policy and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
If you have any question, inquiry or concern related to this Policy or the processing of your Personal Data, you may contact our privacy team as follows:
Menachem Begin 23