Last Updated: ______, 2020
Table of Content
1. About Cookies
2. Cookies that We Use
3. Opt Out
4. Cookies Used by Third Parties
5. Changes to this Cookies Policy
6. Contact us
1. ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are small text files sent to your device each time you visit our Site or enter the Services, unique to your user account, your browser or device to record log data. We use several types of cookies:
• “Session” cookies (i.e., cookies that are temporary cookie files that last until you close your browser or exit the Services). Once you end your session by closing your browser or exiting the Services, all session cookies are deleted. Examples of how we use session cookies are: loading the Services in your preferred designated language.
• “Persistent” cookies (i.e., cookies that remain on your device until you or your browser deletes them, or for the period set in the specific cookie). Such cookies are activated each time you use the Services or visit our Site.
Cookies can be served directly by us to your device or by third parties on our behalf for the purposes described in the table below.
2. COOKIES THAT WE USE
When you access and use our Site and Service, we or our third parties may place a number of cookies in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Services and we may use different types of cookies to run the Services, as follows:
• Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies are essential in order for us to provide you with the Services. These cookies only collect information that is required for you to use our Site or App, and not for other purposes such as marketing or users’ use of our Services.
• Analytical cookies - these cookies assist us to improve the Services by analyzing how the Services are used by you and other users for development of future features and maintenance. Examples for such cookies include Google Analytics.
• Advertisement cookies – these cookies provide personalized content and ads while using the Services. Examples for such cookies include those related to in-app promotions you may view within our Services. Below is a list of the cookies we use on our Services, which is dynamically updated whenever new cookies are encountered and classified by our team:
3. OPT OUT
You may change your cookies settings in some browsers to control cookies placement through limiting or forbidding the Site under which we provide the Services to place cookies on your device and to disable unwanted cookies already stored on your device, by changing your browser’s privacy preferences (please consult the help pages of your web browser, or the documentation published online for your particular browser type and version).
Please note, however, that if you disable cookies, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer or some of the features may not function properly. You may not be able to store your preferences and some of our pages might not display properly.
You may find more information about managing cookies on different web browsers below:
4. COOKIES USED BY THIRD PARTIES
You may block cookies of third party networks (opt out) by going to their website and follow the directions there. The effect of opting out of a third party networks is explained on each opt out page, e.g. If you use the buttons that allow you to share products and content with your friends via Facebook, Facebook may set a cookie on your device. For more information please click here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
We are not responsible for the effectiveness of any such opt-out options.
5. CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY
6. CONTACT US